Thursday 20 March 2008

What happens in Vegas stays online

I have just spent a fair few hours playing rainbow six vegas 2 which in my opinion is pretty darn good. You start the game off buy creating your character I of course used the vision cam for (achievements) and it has improved greatly since the first game. You then get to choose from a small amount of outfits which you can unlock more of throughout the game. Then of course I went into the story mode which doesnt seem that developed story wise however, the level design is much more interesting than the previous game. The next thing is the new experience system which works in a very RPG style way it also carries some unlocks over from the first game if you played that. I am still very annoyed as I havnt recieved my achievement for ranking to private first class even though I am past it. I had a quick go at terrorist hunt which is very difficult as the AI is very good in these games. The multiplayer has graphics that are a lot better than the first one however, this is ridiculously laggy hopefully this is just due to full servers and will improve. Rainbow Six is looking like another great game for the 360 and one for the PS3 I will post a full review as soon as possible so keep posted.

No comments: