Wednesday 2 April 2008

Ubi-Soft

I had a few sneak peaks today at up coming ubi-soft games coming out soon. Haze is finally a possible release for May and this could be the best PS3 exclusive yet and be a true console seller. I also got a quick look at Assassins Creed DS which is looking as good as the 360/PS3 version but I expect it will have the similar repetition problems as those versions. The Ghost Recon 2 legacy edition featuring all the new maps and multiplayer levels could have me forking out some more money. Among the midst were some mediocre looking Wii games following the likes of Nintendogs into the market however, it looks like Ubi-Soft will make up for this with Brothers in Arms on the Wii. Overall it looks like Ubi-Soft have got some good titles coming this way soon and hopefully I will be able to keep you posted on these games soon.

No comments: